Emma Watson: My Style Is Boring
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN1 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 20
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP3 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 20
- Photo: HRC/http://www.wenn.com/5 of 20
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: Splash News7 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 20
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN9 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP12 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 20
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com16 of 20
- Photo: Mark Stewart/CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.17 of 20
- Photo: Splash News18 of 20
- Photo: HRC/WENN19 of 20
She's worn everything from Oscar de la Renta to Chanel on the red carpet and is the face of Lancome, but Emma Watson is less than impressed with her sartorial skills.
"My problem is that I am a little bit boring. I don't wear designer bags or big sunglasses," the "My Week With Marilyn" actress, 21, told the French version of Elle magazine.
"When I don't have to play Emma Watson in public, I'd rather not put myself 'out there.' I have to be more careful with my look in my everyday life," she added.
One area where the "Harry Potter" star is willing to take a risk: her hair. In 2010, she stunned fans when she chopped it off and debuted a chic pixie cut.
"I knew it would be kind of a shock, but I had no idea that it would be that big," she told USA Today. "Like everyone would make this much fuss over it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out what the cast of "The Princess Bride" is up to today.Watch Video »
Dissed By Snoop
A Snoop Dogg superfan gets dissed by his favorite rapper on New Year's Eve.Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Kate Hudson, and Jennifer Lopez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"DWTS" champion Val Chmerkovskiy gave Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen a salsa lesson, dished on his win, that heavy mirror ball trophy, and the upcoming tour!Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kim Kardashian and more show off their best Throwback Thursday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Brooklyn Decker chats about filming "Battleship" in Hawaii and more with Wonderwall's Lisa Ingrassia.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVal's Moves
From Crowd Ignite