Emma Watson: My Style Is Boring
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN1 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 20
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP3 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 20
- Photo: HRC/http://www.wenn.com/5 of 20
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: Splash News7 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 20
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN9 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP12 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 20
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com16 of 20
- Photo: Mark Stewart/CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.17 of 20
- Photo: Splash News18 of 20
- Photo: HRC/WENN19 of 20
She's worn everything from Oscar de la Renta to Chanel on the red carpet and is the face of Lancome, but Emma Watson is less than impressed with her sartorial skills.
"My problem is that I am a little bit boring. I don't wear designer bags or big sunglasses," the "My Week With Marilyn" actress, 21, told the French version of Elle magazine.
"When I don't have to play Emma Watson in public, I'd rather not put myself 'out there.' I have to be more careful with my look in my everyday life," she added.
One area where the "Harry Potter" star is willing to take a risk: her hair. In 2010, she stunned fans when she chopped it off and debuted a chic pixie cut.
"I knew it would be kind of a shock, but I had no idea that it would be that big," she told USA Today. "Like everyone would make this much fuss over it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Go behind the scenes at the 2015 Life Is Beautiful Music & Art Festival in Las Vegas with Rosario Dawson, Kat Graham, Snoop Dogg and more!Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »