Emma Watson: My Style Is Boring
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN1 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 20
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP3 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 20
- Photo: HRC/http://www.wenn.com/5 of 20
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: Splash News7 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 20
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN9 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP12 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 20
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com16 of 20
- Photo: Mark Stewart/CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.17 of 20
- Photo: Splash News18 of 20
- Photo: HRC/WENN19 of 20
She's worn everything from Oscar de la Renta to Chanel on the red carpet and is the face of Lancome, but Emma Watson is less than impressed with her sartorial skills.
"My problem is that I am a little bit boring. I don't wear designer bags or big sunglasses," the "My Week With Marilyn" actress, 21, told the French version of Elle magazine.
"When I don't have to play Emma Watson in public, I'd rather not put myself 'out there.' I have to be more careful with my look in my everyday life," she added.
One area where the "Harry Potter" star is willing to take a risk: her hair. In 2010, she stunned fans when she chopped it off and debuted a chic pixie cut.
"I knew it would be kind of a shock, but I had no idea that it would be that big," she told USA Today. "Like everyone would make this much fuss over it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kelly Carkson introduces her baby girl on Instagram, plus more stars who debuted their newborns on social media in 2014 on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Britney Spears’ body to her love life, get all the buzz on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen shows off her hidden talent for magic tricks while hubby John Legend plays with his new selfie stick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out The Rock's best Instagram videos of 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Cameron Diaz and Emily Blunt all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Has A Name
From Crowd Ignite