Emma Watson's Fame Ruins Museum Trips
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin2 of 14
- Photo: INB/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: Ben Dome/Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 14
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/KVS/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: TillenDove/Bauer-Griffin8 of 14
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: HRC/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE11 of 14
- Photo: EmmaWatson/.12 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN13 of 14
Emma Watson has quit visiting her favorite museums as she is frequently mobbed by fans while admiring the exhibits.
The actress, who is best known for playing Hermione Granger in the "Harry Potter" franchise, said last month that she feels nervous and shy when she is spotted by fans, and now she reveals she's so recognizable that she's unable to indulge in her favorite hobby.
Watson tells The New York Times Style Magazine, "If I went somewhere busy, I wouldn't last very long. I can't go to a museum, I'll last 10 or 15 minutes in a museum."
She added, "The problem is that when one person asks for a photograph, then someone sees a flash goes off, then everyone else sort of. ... "It's sort of like a domino effect. And then very quickly the situation starts to get out of control to a point where I can't manage it on my own."
RELATED: Stylish Besties
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »