EXCLUSIVE: Jon Voight Confirms He's Reconciled With Angelina Jolie
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures1 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital2 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
After a seven-year rift, Jon Voight tells the new issue of Us Weekly (on newsstands now) that he and Angelina Jolie have reconciled.
RELATED: See more pics of Angelina Jolie
"We're in touch, but not regularly," Voight, 70, confirms to Us Weekly. "We love each other and that's the most important thing."
Jolie, 34, stopped speaking to him in 2001 after a teary Voight appeared on Access Hollywood and pleaded for her to seek help for her "serious mental problems."
But in February, "they met face-to-face" and have been talking ever since, a family friend tells the new Us Weekly.
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
"Angie made the initial contact," says the pal. "Brad [Pitt] has been supportive - a key factor in her reaching out."
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite