Exes Alexander Skarsgard, Kate Bosworth Avoid Red Carpet Reunion
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: VPC/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: Justin Campbell/StarTraks5 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: GQ/Promotional7 of 15
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Universal Pictures9 of 15
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Allpix/Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Allpix/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: Dome, Jones/Pacific Coast News14 of 15
Unfortunately, fans may never know, as the exes arrived one hour apart at The Cinema Society's screening of the film in New York City Thursday. Though Skarsgard, 35, stayed less than half an hour, he had only good things to say about his ex, 28.
"She was great," he told Us Weekly. "She's a total pro."
Twenty minutes after Skarsgard left, Bosworth (clad in a Antonio Beradi dress) arrived and greeted costar James Marsden, 37. The fashion-forward star told Us that she "absolutely adored" working with her ex, despite his character raping her in the film.
"The last three weeks of the film were incredibly demanding both emotionally and physically and we all really hunkered down," she explained. "To stay in your emotional headspace for something like this, it's almost like training for a marathon. It's really quite an intense experience. "
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Blake Lively, Emma Watson, Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion!Watch Video »
The stars of "Annie" chat on-set anxieties, serenade Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer with their favorite tunes from the soundtrack and more!Watch Video »
Gisele Goes Green
See how Gisele Bundchen, Jordana Brewster and more stars are celebrating Earth Day 2015 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Have you ever wanted to make your eyes pop and your skill look luminous? We'll show you how to get the look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI am a Woman
From Crowd Ignite