Exes Alexander Skarsgard, Kate Bosworth Avoid Red Carpet Reunion
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: VPC/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: Justin Campbell/StarTraks5 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: GQ/Promotional7 of 15
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Universal Pictures9 of 15
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Allpix/Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Allpix/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: Dome, Jones/Pacific Coast News14 of 15
Unfortunately, fans may never know, as the exes arrived one hour apart at The Cinema Society's screening of the film in New York City Thursday. Though Skarsgard, 35, stayed less than half an hour, he had only good things to say about his ex, 28.
"She was great," he told Us Weekly. "She's a total pro."
Twenty minutes after Skarsgard left, Bosworth (clad in a Antonio Beradi dress) arrived and greeted costar James Marsden, 37. The fashion-forward star told Us that she "absolutely adored" working with her ex, despite his character raping her in the film.
"The last three weeks of the film were incredibly demanding both emotionally and physically and we all really hunkered down," she explained. "To stay in your emotional headspace for something like this, it's almost like training for a marathon. It's really quite an intense experience. "
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Keira Knightley, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out all about Taylor Swift's cute date night and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
David Beckham takes off his shirt for his fans at an LA Galaxy game.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »