Family requests privacy for Paul Walker's daughter
- Photo: Starface.ru/Splash News1 of 21
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 21
- Photo: @GalGadot/Twitter3 of 21
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA4 of 21
- Photo: @tyrese/Instagram5 of 21
- Photo: Moviestore Collection/Rex USA6 of 21
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage7 of 21
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage8 of 21
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage9 of 21
- Photo: JAAA/ZDS/WENN10 of 21
- Photo: Andre Penner/AP11 of 21
- Photo: CHRIS WEEKS/AP12 of 21
- Photo: DANNY MOLOSHOK/AP13 of 21
- Photo: GINA GAYLE/AP14 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN15 of 21
- Photo: Coty Prestige/.16 of 21
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP17 of 21
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP18 of 21
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/WireImage19 of 21
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA20 of 21
The family of Paul Walker is requesting that privacy be respected for the late star's daughter Meadow amid inaccurate media reports and fake social media profiles.
"It is unfortunate that claims are being made to the media that Paul's daughter Meadow was at the event on Saturday when the accident occurred," said a statement posted Tuesday on Walker's Facebook page by his representatives. "We want to clarify that Paul went to the event alone. Meadow was not at the charity event on Saturday and thankfully, did not witness the accident. Any claims stating otherwise are inaccurate."
Walker, 40, was killed Saturday along with his friend, race car driver Roger Rodas, when the Porsche Carerra GT they were driving while attending a charity event crashed into a pole and burst into flames. Authorities were conducting autopsies Tuesday on the bodies.
"Sadly, there's also numerous people creating fake social media profiles claiming to be Meadow. We would like everyone to know that Meadow does not currently have any public profiles and is not currently active on social media. We ask that her privacy be respected at this time," the statement added.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite