Faris is a 'nervous' lover
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Whittle/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: PF1/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Columbia Pictures/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com10 of 16
- Photo: Relativity Media/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
Funny-woman Anna Faris has opened up about her sex life in a candid interview, revealing she is "not a very good lover" and has only slept with five men.
The Scary Movie star has been married twice, to Ben Indra between 2004 and 2008 and her current husband Chris Pratt, who she exchanged vows with in 2009.
Faris has now admitted she is stricken by insecurities in her love life, telling reporters at a screening of her new movie What's Your Number?, "I'm at five. Don't you think five is kind of low? I'm 34!... I'm not a very good lover. I'm so nervous about my sexuality."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTOpening up
From Crowd Ignite