- Photo: Allure1 of 3
- Photo: Allure2 of 3
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Stacy Ann Ferguson, (aka Fergie, aka The Dutchess, aka The Black Eyed Peas' fierce, female vocalist), is back with a new album, a new film, and an upcoming shoe line.
For the July issue of Allure, available on newsstands June 23, she's stripping down to some body-baring swimwear, and she's talking frankly about gaining weight for her role in the movie musical "Nine," and how a kinky wardrobe figures into her sex life with new husband Josh Duhamel.
Check out a few excerpts from her interview, below:
On gaining 17 pounds for her role in "Nine" with her food buddy, co-star Penelope Cruz:
We were eating our brains out. We ordered everything fried and full of fat and salty.
On dressing up for her husband Josh Duhamel:
Oh, girl, I've got a big chest of fun little numbers, ones that I would never wear in public.
Has sex with Josh changed after marriage?
Nothings changed in that department. I like to have fun with my costume onstage; why wouldnt I in the bedroom?
On spelling "duchess" as "dutchess":
"The spelling is different because I didn't want people who didn't know how to say it to call it the Doucheess. I thought, 'Let me dumb-ify it a bit.'"
When asked about her disappeared eyebrow ring:
"I have a hole in my face; you can see it."
More from Allure.com:
More on Wonderwall:
More on MSN:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite