FIRST LOOK: Meet Robert Downey Jr.'s Son Exton Elias!
- Photo: "The Tonight Show"/.1 of 24
- Photo: "The Tonight Show"; Getty/.2 of 24
- Photo: PN2/WENN3 of 24
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 24
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 24
- Photo: HRC/WENN6 of 24
- Photo: JRAA/ZDS/WENN7 of 24
- Photo: PX1/WENN8 of 24
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 24
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 24
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin11 of 24
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks12 of 24
- Photo: HRC/WENN13 of 24
- Photo: LOS/NPG/.14 of 24
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage15 of 24
- Photo: PX1/WENN16 of 24
- Photo: Nigel Parry/Esquire17 of 24
- Photo: Nigel Parry/Esquire18 of 24
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks19 of 24
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage20 of 24
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage21 of 24
- Photo: Ernesto Ruscio/WireImage22 of 24
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN23 of 24
Who can blame Robert Downey Jr. for wanting to show off his adorable baby boy?
On "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" Thursday, Downey, 47, revealed the first photos of his 8-week-old son, Exton Elias, his first child with producer wife Susan, 38. (He's also father to son Indio, 18, from a previous relationship.)
The "Avengers" actor initially played coy about sharing the images, telling host Jay Leno, 62: "I would get in huge trouble. I have to exercise just a little restraint. I'm sorry. I mean ... if you want me to, I will."
After the first photo of Exton and Susan was unveiled, Robert gushed: "He's so darn cute, isn't he? You get one, that's it. Unless of course you want to see the other one."
With that, Downey proudly showed off a second solo shot of Exton. In it, the newborn wore orange pants and a striped hooded sweatshirt.
Before Exton Elias' birth, Robert was nervous about becoming a father again. "There was all this trepidation, all this projection, all this anticipation and goodwill and a good vibe about it," he said in the May issue of Esquire. "But what you're squeezing to the side -- or what's in the glove box -- is these thousands of forms of fear. And then he was born and they've all just kind of scattered now. It seems like he's always been here."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: FIRST LOOK: Meet Robert Downey Jr.'s Son Exton Elias!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Copying Kim K.
"Ted 2" star Jessica Barth reveals the celebrities she channeled for her on-screen alter ego.Watch Video »
See what Hugh Hefner's former girlfriend has to say on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The cast of "Southpaw" dishes on dealing with anger with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »