FIRST LOOK: Meet Robert Downey Jr.'s Son Exton Elias!
- Photo: "The Tonight Show"/.1 of 24
- Photo: "The Tonight Show"; Getty/.2 of 24
- Photo: PN2/WENN3 of 24
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 24
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 24
- Photo: HRC/WENN6 of 24
- Photo: JRAA/ZDS/WENN7 of 24
- Photo: PX1/WENN8 of 24
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 24
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 24
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin11 of 24
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks12 of 24
- Photo: HRC/WENN13 of 24
- Photo: LOS/NPG/.14 of 24
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage15 of 24
- Photo: PX1/WENN16 of 24
- Photo: Nigel Parry/Esquire17 of 24
- Photo: Nigel Parry/Esquire18 of 24
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks19 of 24
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage20 of 24
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage21 of 24
- Photo: Ernesto Ruscio/WireImage22 of 24
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN23 of 24
Who can blame Robert Downey Jr. for wanting to show off his adorable baby boy?
On "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" Thursday, Downey, 47, revealed the first photos of his 8-week-old son, Exton Elias, his first child with producer wife Susan, 38. (He's also father to son Indio, 18, from a previous relationship.)
The "Avengers" actor initially played coy about sharing the images, telling host Jay Leno, 62: "I would get in huge trouble. I have to exercise just a little restraint. I'm sorry. I mean ... if you want me to, I will."
After the first photo of Exton and Susan was unveiled, Robert gushed: "He's so darn cute, isn't he? You get one, that's it. Unless of course you want to see the other one."
With that, Downey proudly showed off a second solo shot of Exton. In it, the newborn wore orange pants and a striped hooded sweatshirt.
Before Exton Elias' birth, Robert was nervous about becoming a father again. "There was all this trepidation, all this projection, all this anticipation and goodwill and a good vibe about it," he said in the May issue of Esquire. "But what you're squeezing to the side -- or what's in the glove box -- is these thousands of forms of fear. And then he was born and they've all just kind of scattered now. It seems like he's always been here."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: FIRST LOOK: Meet Robert Downey Jr.'s Son Exton Elias!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Paris Hilton snuggles lions cubs, Jared Leto goes on safari and more stars get in touch with the animal kingdom on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get a front row seat as the stars arrive to the 2014 American Music Awards and chat Taylor Swift with Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift and Harry Styles to Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama; check out the celebrity couples making news this week on Replay.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon goes "Wild" on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Renee Zellweger to Mary-Kate Olsen, see more celebs who look much different than before.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian and North do their best "paparazzi face" on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAMA Carpet
From Crowd Ignite