FIRST PIC: Charlize Theron Steps Out With Baby Jackson, 4 Months
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin1 of 21
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks2 of 21
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks3 of 21
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital4 of 21
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 21
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage6 of 21
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital7 of 21
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage8 of 21
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage9 of 21
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage10 of 21
- Photo: Dan MacMedan/WireImage11 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 21
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage13 of 21
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage14 of 21
- Photo: Apega/WENN15 of 21
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP16 of 21
- Photo: Tommaso Boddi/WireImage17 of 21
- Photo: Mario Sorrenti/W18 of 21
- Photo: Mario Sorrenti/W19 of 21
- Photo: Mario Sorrenti/W20 of 21
Have baby, will travel!
Charlize Theron hit her local post office in Los Angeles on Tuesday with a very precious package: Her newly adopted son, Jackson!
Theron, 36, kept her little boy completely covered up in a carrier and blanket as she headed in for her errand; the globetrotting "Snow White and the Huntsman" star was at the post office in order to get a passport for her baby boy.
The South African beauty surprised fans everywhere when she announced her bundle of joy to Us Weekly on March 14. A Theron pal tells Us that she named the 4-month-old African American infant herself. "She really loves the name!" the pal explains.
The Oscar winner (who hasn't seriously dated since she and beau of nine years Stuart Townsend split in early 2010) spent much of 2011 going through the adoption process. "It's been a long time in the making," another insider said.
And, indeed, in 2010, Theron admitted: "I know I want to raise a big family."
And Jackson's passport will definitely come in handy. "Jackson will go wherever she goes," the first source says. "Charlize will be a full-time mom!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed's cutest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Little Suri Cruise suggests that paparazzi should photograph her doll instead of her.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift has a lot to be thankful for this year on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Pamela Anderson: Profile
We profile the biggest sex icon of the last decade and ask - where did it all go wrong for someone...Watch Video »
Goldie Hawn, Reese Witherspoon, and Olivia Munn all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFeathered Frocks
From Crowd Ignite