FIRST PIC: Charlize Theron Steps Out With Baby Jackson, 4 Months
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin1 of 21
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks2 of 21
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks3 of 21
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital4 of 21
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 21
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage6 of 21
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital7 of 21
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage8 of 21
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage9 of 21
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage10 of 21
- Photo: Dan MacMedan/WireImage11 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 21
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage13 of 21
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage14 of 21
- Photo: Apega/WENN15 of 21
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP16 of 21
- Photo: Tommaso Boddi/WireImage17 of 21
- Photo: Mario Sorrenti/W18 of 21
- Photo: Mario Sorrenti/W19 of 21
- Photo: Mario Sorrenti/W20 of 21
Have baby, will travel!
Charlize Theron hit her local post office in Los Angeles on Tuesday with a very precious package: Her newly adopted son, Jackson!
Theron, 36, kept her little boy completely covered up in a carrier and blanket as she headed in for her errand; the globetrotting "Snow White and the Huntsman" star was at the post office in order to get a passport for her baby boy.
The South African beauty surprised fans everywhere when she announced her bundle of joy to Us Weekly on March 14. A Theron pal tells Us that she named the 4-month-old African American infant herself. "She really loves the name!" the pal explains.
The Oscar winner (who hasn't seriously dated since she and beau of nine years Stuart Townsend split in early 2010) spent much of 2011 going through the adoption process. "It's been a long time in the making," another insider said.
And, indeed, in 2010, Theron admitted: "I know I want to raise a big family."
And Jackson's passport will definitely come in handy. "Jackson will go wherever she goes," the first source says. "Charlize will be a full-time mom!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
From Britney Spears’ body to her love life, get all the buzz on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Beyonce was upset when H&M tried to use airbrushed pictures of her for their summer catalogue, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out The Rock's best Instagram videos of 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Love
From Crowd Ignite