FIRST PIC: Charlize Theron Steps Out With Baby Jackson, 4 Months
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin1 of 21
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks2 of 21
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks3 of 21
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital4 of 21
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 21
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage6 of 21
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital7 of 21
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage8 of 21
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage9 of 21
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage10 of 21
- Photo: Dan MacMedan/WireImage11 of 21
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 21
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage13 of 21
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage14 of 21
- Photo: Apega/WENN15 of 21
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP16 of 21
- Photo: Tommaso Boddi/WireImage17 of 21
- Photo: Mario Sorrenti/W18 of 21
- Photo: Mario Sorrenti/W19 of 21
- Photo: Mario Sorrenti/W20 of 21
Have baby, will travel!
Charlize Theron hit her local post office in Los Angeles on Tuesday with a very precious package: Her newly adopted son, Jackson!
Theron, 36, kept her little boy completely covered up in a carrier and blanket as she headed in for her errand; the globetrotting "Snow White and the Huntsman" star was at the post office in order to get a passport for her baby boy.
The South African beauty surprised fans everywhere when she announced her bundle of joy to Us Weekly on March 14. A Theron pal tells Us that she named the 4-month-old African American infant herself. "She really loves the name!" the pal explains.
The Oscar winner (who hasn't seriously dated since she and beau of nine years Stuart Townsend split in early 2010) spent much of 2011 going through the adoption process. "It's been a long time in the making," another insider said.
And, indeed, in 2010, Theron admitted: "I know I want to raise a big family."
And Jackson's passport will definitely come in handy. "Jackson will go wherever she goes," the first source says. "Charlize will be a full-time mom!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out Hilary's Frenchie plus more of the cutest celebri-pups to make their debut on social media in 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out The Rock's best Instagram videos of 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Style Moments '14
From Kerry Washington to Emma Watson, check out the biggest style moments of 2014.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
Penelope + North
Kim Kardashian chaperones North and Penelope as the family celebrates Mason's fifth birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Johnny and Amber to Donnie and Jenny, see more star couples who got engaged in 2014.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez splashes around, plus more of 2014's best celeb bikini moments on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite