Kim Kardashian Parties With Her New Football Beau
- Photo: Mike/Fame Pictures1 of 5
- Photo: Brian/Ryan/Andrew/Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: Tony Gutierrez/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: ROC/Fame Pictures4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
There he is -- the new Mr. Kim Kardashian!
Kim Kardashian stepped out at NYC's STK restaurant with her new boyfriend, Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin. It's the first time the new couple have been snapped together.
The occasion: Miles' 27th birthday. "Kim threw Miles a birthday party," a source tells USMagazine.com. And Austin's new gal wasn't the only Kardashian in attendance, either. Kim's sister Kourtney Kardashian, 30, also showed up with boyfriend Scott Disick.
Kim, 29, and Austin were first spotted together on June 6 drinking margaritas at Casa Vega in L.A.'s Sherman Oaks, Calif.
"They are dating, but she doesn't want to rush anything," a Kardashian insider told Us of the new pairing. The reality star broke up with Reggie Bush -- another football pro -- earlier this year.
"Kim wants to date someone who gets her busy lifestyle," adds a friend.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite