Ford & Flockhart wed in New Mexico
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Tuukka Jantti/Pacific Coast News2 of 5
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Retna Digital4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart are man and wife, their reps confirmed to People and Us Weekly.
The celebrity couple was married by New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson on Tuesday.
RELATED: Celebrity PDA
Reports say Flockhart and Harrison exchanged vows at the Governor's mansion in Santa Fe, near where Ford is currently filming "Cowboys and Aliens."
The couple has been an item for seven years. Ford proposed to the former "Ally McBeal" star over Valentine's Day weekend in 2009.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite