Fox's mother had no idea about wedding
- Photo: Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: KH1/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: RSD/APC/ZOJ/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Megan Fox's mother only found out about her daughter's wedding to Brian Austin Green through the press, but she's not surprised she didn't get an invite as the actress loves to be "low-key".
RELATED: Was Megan Fox a Bridezilla?
The "Transformers" actress secretly wed her long-term boyfriend in Hawaii last week during a romantic beach vacation.
And when reports of the nuptials first surfaced on Tuesday morning, Fox's mum, Darlene, wasn't sure whether her daughter had really exchanged vows with Green.
RELATED: See more pics of Megan
She says, "If there was a wedding I wasn't there, but that's Megan all right. She would have wanted something low-key. She'd sneak off somewhere and surprise everybody later. If it's true they're married I'd be a happy mama."
RELATED: Megan, Miley & Katy get inked
A spokesperson for Fox has since confirmed the news, saying, "Yes, they are married."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite