James Franco to narrate architectural documentary
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: Comi-Dalle Luche/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Flaunt/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: Gucci/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: Victoria Will/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/NBC/http://www.wenn.com/11 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 16
Actor James Franco has been hired to narrate a documentary about architects Charles and Ray Eames after his former college professor suggested he would be perfect to voice the film.
The "127 Hours" star has signed up as the voice behind director Jason Cohn's Eames: The Architect & The Painter after UCLA historian Thomas Hines put the pair together, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Franco took the professor's Social & Cultural History of Los Angeles class when he attended the Los Angeles college between 2006 and 2008.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite