Gabourey Sidibe Hits Dance Floor with Crush
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/GettyImages.com2 of 8
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com3 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: WENN6 of 8
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 8
Oscar nominee Gabourey Sidibe is soaking up her newfound fame by living out her childhood dream of meeting ex-N*SYNC-er JC Chasez.
A longtime fan of the former boy band, Gaby at one time even expressed that she wanted Justin Timberlake to be her date to the Academy Awards. She instead brought her mom.
But on Tuesday, the 'Precious' star did have a chance to dance her heart out with JC at a taping of MTV's "Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew," where the former Mouseketeer serves on the judging panel. When she was told that the admiration was mutual between herself and JC, she said, "Wow, what kind of world do I live in now?!"
'Precious' is currently available on DVD and "America's Best Dance Crew" airs Thursday nights at 10 p.m. on MTV.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHalloween #TBT
From Crowd Ignite