Gabriel Aubry battered and bruised after Thanksgiving bust-up
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: WENN2 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Brabus/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 14
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures6 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 14
- Photo: RSD/ZO6/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com9 of 14
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: RSH/ZOJ/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage13 of 14
Canadian model Gabriel Aubry is sporting a horribly bruised and swollen face following his alleged bust-up with Halle Berry's fiance over the Thanksgiving holiday.
The star, who is father to Berry's daughter Nahla, clashed with French actor Olivier Martinez at the actress' Los Angeles home on Thursday and was subsequently arrested on suspicion of battery.
Aubry is believed to have suffered a broken rib, while Martinez injured his hand in the fight and both needed a trip to hospital.
RELATED: Halle's sophisticated, sexy style
It has now emerged the model also suffered nasty injuries to his face -- Aubry was photographed out and about in Los Angeles on Friday sporting a black eye, along with cuts and swelling.
Aubry is currently free on $20,000 bail, while a judge issued a protective order to keep him away from his former partner and his daughter. The fight was reportedly sparked by the bitter custody battle between Aubry and Berry, who hopes to move to France with her little girl and her fiance.
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »