Gabriel Aubry Loses Court Appeal, Still Barred From Seeing Daughter Nahla
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN1 of 22
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage2 of 22
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage3 of 22
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 22
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 22
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 22
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 22
- Photo: VM/JACSON/Fame Flynet8 of 22
- Photo: BUFR FOCU/GSI9 of 22
- Photo: MAP/Splash News10 of 22
- Photo: StarFeine.com/Splash News11 of 22
- Photo: Brabus/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 22
- Photo: WENN13 of 22
- Photo: Goodwin/Stoiano/Fame Flynet14 of 22
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN15 of 22
- Photo: Jacson/Splash News16 of 22
- Photo: RSD/ZO6/WENN17 of 22
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage18 of 22
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures19 of 22
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com20 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Despite his best efforts, Gabriel Aubry is still legally barred from seeing his little girl. Following his violent tussle with ex-girlfriend Halle Berry's fiancé Olivier Martinez on Thanksgiving, the model, 36, pleaded with a family court judge in Los Angeles on Nov. 27 to lift a restraining order that keeps him at least 100 yards away from his daughter Nahla, 4, plus Berry and Martinez, 46.
But the judge dismissed Aubry's request, TMZ reports. Still, thanks to a clerical error, the emergency order against the French-Canadian stunner will be lifted earlier than expected: Nov. 29 rather than the original later date of Dec. 3. To extend the ban, Berry will be required to file another request in court.
Both Aubry and Martinez (a former boxer) sustained injuries during the brawl, which arose after Aubry dropped off his little girl for the holiday: Martinez broke his right hand, while Aubry revealed startling facial injuries in a new declaration that emerged earlier this week.
In the statement, Aubry claimed that French actor Martinez threatened to kill him before the fight came to blows. Aubry and Berry have been locked in a bitter custody dispute over Nahla. The Oscar-winning actress had been denied a request to move her little girl full time to Paris.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Gabriel Aubry Loses Court Appeal, Still Barred From Seeing Daughter Nahla
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite