Gabriel Aubry Loses Court Appeal, Still Barred From Seeing Daughter Nahla
- Photo: SAE/ZOJ/WENN1 of 22
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage2 of 22
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage3 of 22
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 22
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 22
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 22
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 22
- Photo: VM/JACSON/Fame Flynet8 of 22
- Photo: BUFR FOCU/GSI9 of 22
- Photo: MAP/Splash News10 of 22
- Photo: StarFeine.com/Splash News11 of 22
- Photo: Brabus/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 22
- Photo: WENN13 of 22
- Photo: Goodwin/Stoiano/Fame Flynet14 of 22
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN15 of 22
- Photo: Jacson/Splash News16 of 22
- Photo: RSD/ZO6/WENN17 of 22
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage18 of 22
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures19 of 22
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com20 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com21 of 22
Despite his best efforts, Gabriel Aubry is still legally barred from seeing his little girl. Following his violent tussle with ex-girlfriend Halle Berry's fiancé Olivier Martinez on Thanksgiving, the model, 36, pleaded with a family court judge in Los Angeles on Nov. 27 to lift a restraining order that keeps him at least 100 yards away from his daughter Nahla, 4, plus Berry and Martinez, 46.
But the judge dismissed Aubry's request, TMZ reports. Still, thanks to a clerical error, the emergency order against the French-Canadian stunner will be lifted earlier than expected: Nov. 29 rather than the original later date of Dec. 3. To extend the ban, Berry will be required to file another request in court.
Both Aubry and Martinez (a former boxer) sustained injuries during the brawl, which arose after Aubry dropped off his little girl for the holiday: Martinez broke his right hand, while Aubry revealed startling facial injuries in a new declaration that emerged earlier this week.
In the statement, Aubry claimed that French actor Martinez threatened to kill him before the fight came to blows. Aubry and Berry have been locked in a bitter custody dispute over Nahla. The Oscar-winning actress had been denied a request to move her little girl full time to Paris.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Gabriel Aubry Loses Court Appeal, Still Barred From Seeing Daughter Nahla
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen remembers her first runway, plus more supermodels' big week on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Avril Lavigne enjoys some fun in the sun while vacationing in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The ladies of "Pretty Little Liars" take New York City by storm on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
Ryan Reynolds gets up close and personal with a tortoise, plus more of his best Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite