Gabrielle Union bans phones from her wedding
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: gabunion/Instagram2 of 10
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Pictures/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks4 of 10
- Photo: RD / Larsen/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Omar Vega/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Daniel Robertson/StarTraks8 of 10
- Photo: Encore Beach Club photographer/Promotional9 of 10
Actress Gabrielle Union and her fiancé Dwyane Wade have banned cell phones and cameras from their upcoming wedding.
RELATED: Most expensive weddings
The "Bad Boys II" star is set to marry the basketball player on Aug. 30 in Miami.
RELATED: Celeb wedding gowns of the year
An invitation, obtained by TMZ, reveals security at the bash will be tight. Guests will meet at a local hotel before being transported to an undisclosed location for the wedding, and they have been asked to allow "at least 30 minutes to process through security at the venue."
They are instructed to leave cameras and cell phones behind to "protect our privacy" and bring along photo identification. Guests have also been asked to dress in formal attire with all men wearing black, and women in white.
Get out the vote
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »