Gabrielle Union bans phones from her wedding
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: gabunion/Instagram2 of 10
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Pictures/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks4 of 10
- Photo: RD / Larsen/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Omar Vega/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Daniel Robertson/StarTraks8 of 10
- Photo: Encore Beach Club photographer/Promotional9 of 10
Actress Gabrielle Union and her fiancé Dwyane Wade have banned cell phones and cameras from their upcoming wedding.
RELATED: Most expensive weddings
The "Bad Boys II" star is set to marry the basketball player on Aug. 30 in Miami.
RELATED: Celeb wedding gowns of the year
An invitation, obtained by TMZ, reveals security at the bash will be tight. Guests will meet at a local hotel before being transported to an undisclosed location for the wedding, and they have been asked to allow "at least 30 minutes to process through security at the venue."
They are instructed to leave cameras and cell phones behind to "protect our privacy" and bring along photo identification. Guests have also been asked to dress in formal attire with all men wearing black, and women in white.
Get out the vote
Khloe Kardashian gets wild at a zoo in Sydney on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
Check out Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's cutest family moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jennifer Aniston to David Schwimmer, check out the cast of "Friends" then and now!Watch Video »