Gabrielle Union bans phones from her wedding
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: gabunion/Instagram2 of 10
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Pictures/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks4 of 10
- Photo: RD / Larsen/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Omar Vega/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Daniel Robertson/StarTraks8 of 10
- Photo: Encore Beach Club photographer/Promotional9 of 10
Actress Gabrielle Union and her fiancé Dwyane Wade have banned cell phones and cameras from their upcoming wedding.
RELATED: Most expensive weddings
The "Bad Boys II" star is set to marry the basketball player on Aug. 30 in Miami.
RELATED: Celeb wedding gowns of the year
An invitation, obtained by TMZ, reveals security at the bash will be tight. Guests will meet at a local hotel before being transported to an undisclosed location for the wedding, and they have been asked to allow "at least 30 minutes to process through security at the venue."
They are instructed to leave cameras and cell phones behind to "protect our privacy" and bring along photo identification. Guests have also been asked to dress in formal attire with all men wearing black, and women in white.
Get out the vote
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
Check out Taylor Swift's A-list ladies night out with BFFs Karlie Kloss, Ellie Goulding, Cara Delevingne and more on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kelly Osbourne and more stars chat Oscar style, their favorite fashionistas, Hollywood power couples and more!Watch Video »
Check out Keri Russell's sexy wardrobe!Watch Video »
Chris Hemsworth and his daughter play at the beach on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »