Gabrielle Union, Dwyane Wade married
- Photo: Paul A. Hebert/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images North America2 of 10
- Photo: Omar Vega/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: BRJ/Fame Pictures/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: RD / Larsen/Retna Ltd.6 of 10
- Photo: Newspix/Rex USA7 of 10
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin8 of 10
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
A union for Gabrielle Union! The actress and her basketball player love Dwyane Wade tied the knot on Saturday, Aug. 30.
The power couple exchanged vows in Miami at the stunning Chateau Artisan castle in a black-and-white themed affair. The bride wore a custom Dennis Basso gown from Kleinfeld Bridal. Celebrities in attendance included Miami Heat player Chris Bosh and his wife Adrienne, filmmaker Will Packer, Portland Trail Blazers player Dorell Wright and his wife Mia, "Survivor" alum Corinne Kaplan, actor Kevin Hart, reality star Jonathan Cheban, and singer John Legend, who performed.
Many of the details for the big day were decided by the groom, Union revealed to Ellen DeGeneres this past February.
"Secretly this is his princess moment," she joked of her love's wedding planning joy. "He has waited for this for a long time. He's been hoarding bridal magazines. He's very ready… Every aspect -- aspects I didn't even know went into wedding planning -- he is on. To have a centerpiece or not have a centerpiece? He has very strong opinions. No centerpieces. Who cares? He does!"
Wade, 32, proposed to Union, 41, in December 2013, after dating for four years. The Heat baller gave the "Being Mary Jane" star a stunning 8.5-carat cushion-cut diamond ring.
Wade announced the couple's wedding plans via Instagram right after his December betrothal, sharing a photo of his fiancée's hand with the sparkler, and captioning the shot, "She said YES!!!"
The lovebirds have been very vocal about their affection for one another throughout their romance.
"She makes my eyes sparkle," Wade told Oprah Winfrey on "Oprah's Next Chapter" in July 2012. "The biggest time she makes my eyes sparkle is when [my son] Zaire comes home and homework is a little hard that day, so he's stressing, and she goes to the table with him and she sits down until he gets it. At that time my heart is smiling a little bigger that day because I know her love is deeper than just me."
This is the second marriage for Wade, who was previously married to his high school sweetheart Siohvaughn Funches from 2002 to 2007. It is also Union's second marriage, as she was wed to NFL player Chris Howard from 2001 to 2005.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite