Gatorade Discontinues Tiger Woods Product
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Stew Milne/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Eric Risberg/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Alan Diaz/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Gatorade has discontinued Gatorade Tiger Focus, a Tiger Woods product.
A Gatorade spokesperson released the following statement to ET:
"As reported last month, we decided several months ago to discontinue Gatorade Tiger Focus along with some other products to make room for our planned series of innovative products in 2010. We hope to share more about our 2010 plans soon."
Gatorade's Web site describes Gatorade Tiger to be a drink "designed with athletes in mind, helping them to be as mentally tough as they are physically."
Related stories: Eliot Spitzer Speaks Out on Tiger Woods
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite