George Clooney auctions himself for charity
- Photo: Kika Press/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 16
- Photo: LUCA SGRO/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: CIAO/GSI6 of 16
- Photo: LUCA SGRO/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: FlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: GSI9 of 16
- Photo: ONLA/GSI10 of 16
- Photo: LUCA SGRO/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: Dean, MRM/NPG13 of 16
- Photo: @sofiavergara/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: A.M.P.A.S. / Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
George Clooney is auctioning off a lunch date with himself to raise money for the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN).
RELATED: 2012's Hottest Summer Couples
The Hollywood hunk will entertain the lucky winner and a friend in an intimate lunch with entertainment writer David Karger at Soho House in West Hollywood, Calif.
The dinner date with the "Ocean's Eleven" star has been valued at $20,000 and will be up for auction until Oct. 11 on the CharityBuzz website.
RELATED: Countdown: Hollywood Heartbreakers
The actor has long been a vocal supporter of the gay community and supports GLSEN, which works to ensure safe and supportive schooling environments for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth.
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
Nick Jonas, Hugh Jackman and more stars share videos of themselves working out for the Gimmie Five challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See the first photos of Jimmy Fallon's daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candice Swanepoel, Sarah Jessica Parker, and La La Anthony all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »