George Clooney auctions himself for charity
- Photo: Kika Press/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 16
- Photo: LUCA SGRO/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: CIAO/GSI6 of 16
- Photo: LUCA SGRO/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: FlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: GSI9 of 16
- Photo: ONLA/GSI10 of 16
- Photo: LUCA SGRO/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: Dean, MRM/NPG13 of 16
- Photo: @sofiavergara/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: A.M.P.A.S. / Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
George Clooney is auctioning off a lunch date with himself to raise money for the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN).
RELATED: 2012's Hottest Summer Couples
The Hollywood hunk will entertain the lucky winner and a friend in an intimate lunch with entertainment writer David Karger at Soho House in West Hollywood, Calif.
The dinner date with the "Ocean's Eleven" star has been valued at $20,000 and will be up for auction until Oct. 11 on the CharityBuzz website.
RELATED: Countdown: Hollywood Heartbreakers
The actor has long been a vocal supporter of the gay community and supports GLSEN, which works to ensure safe and supportive schooling environments for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth.
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »