George Clooney auctions himself for charity
- Photo: Kika Press/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 16
- Photo: LUCA SGRO/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: CIAO/GSI6 of 16
- Photo: LUCA SGRO/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: FlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: GSI9 of 16
- Photo: ONLA/GSI10 of 16
- Photo: LUCA SGRO/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: Dean, MRM/NPG13 of 16
- Photo: @sofiavergara/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: A.M.P.A.S. / Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
George Clooney is auctioning off a lunch date with himself to raise money for the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN).
RELATED: 2012's Hottest Summer Couples
The Hollywood hunk will entertain the lucky winner and a friend in an intimate lunch with entertainment writer David Karger at Soho House in West Hollywood, Calif.
The dinner date with the "Ocean's Eleven" star has been valued at $20,000 and will be up for auction until Oct. 11 on the CharityBuzz website.
RELATED: Countdown: Hollywood Heartbreakers
The actor has long been a vocal supporter of the gay community and supports GLSEN, which works to ensure safe and supportive schooling environments for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth.
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Blake Lively chats motherhood, HGTV and rocking an amazing wardrobe in "The Age of Adaline" on Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhite House Glam
From Crowd Ignite