George Clooney, Stacy Keibler Get Food Poisoning in Italy
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: SPW/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Suntzulynn for LE/Splash News12 of 13
Stars, they're just like us: They get food poisoning!
There's no doubt that George Clooney and his girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, get the royal treatment when they step out together, but even they aren't exempt from foodborne illness.
"Finally had a bad meal in Italy. Our whole dinner party got food poisoning, #Ohwell at least I'm still in Italy," Keibler, 32, tweeted on Thursday.
TMZ reports that the couple and their friends dined at a restaurant in Cernobbio, close to Clooney's Lake Como villa, on Wednesday.
Having been on their romantic getaway since mid-June, the "Descendants" actor, 51, and his girlfriend of almost a year have been kicking back at his European compound. The duo have been spotted soaking up the sun during a yacht trip and, last week even hopped on a private jet with Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux for a double date.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Take a look back at six times Kylie Jenner wore the exact same outfit as big sis Kim Kardashian West.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Meet The Rock's, the Beckhams' and Demi Lovato's new puppies on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out six Emmy nominees' high school yearbook photos. Can you identity these pre-fame teens?Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »