George Clooney, Stacy Keibler Get Food Poisoning in Italy
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: SPW/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Suntzulynn for LE/Splash News12 of 13
Stars, they're just like us: They get food poisoning!
There's no doubt that George Clooney and his girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, get the royal treatment when they step out together, but even they aren't exempt from foodborne illness.
"Finally had a bad meal in Italy. Our whole dinner party got food poisoning, #Ohwell at least I'm still in Italy," Keibler, 32, tweeted on Thursday.
TMZ reports that the couple and their friends dined at a restaurant in Cernobbio, close to Clooney's Lake Como villa, on Wednesday.
Having been on their romantic getaway since mid-June, the "Descendants" actor, 51, and his girlfriend of almost a year have been kicking back at his European compound. The duo have been spotted soaking up the sun during a yacht trip and, last week even hopped on a private jet with Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux for a double date.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »