Mel Gibson clashes with photographer
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: S. Granitz/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Arturo Rodriguez/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 17
- Photo: Peter Morrison/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: Ken Regan/Summit Entertainment/Promotional10 of 17
- Photo: WENN11 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: Fame Pictures14 of 17
- Photo: Michael Murdock/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP16 of 17
Mel Gibson confronted a photographer on Tuesday night after his friend fell to the ground trying to prevent the snapper from taking shots of the star.
The "Mad Max" actor was pursued by a paparazzo in Malibu, Calif., and his pal attempted to deter the cameraman, but ended up falling to the ground when they collided.
In video footage of the incident taken by TMZ, Gibson shouts at the photographer, "Hey, stop running around, dude. I saw you attack him."
The photographer insists, "I didn't attack him. He attacked me."
RELATED: Expensive Celeb Divorces
Addressing his friend, the actor adds, "Call the cops and report that this guy assaulted you. I saw him do it."
Gibson's pal repeatedly tells the photographer, "You ran into me!" while he denies it.A member of Gibson's party is reported to have called police, but no report of a crime had been filed as WENN went to press.
From Courteney Cox to Elle Macpherson, see which celebs over 45 have the hottest bikini bods.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Find out all about Hilary's experience with the dating app on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out Elizabeth Banks, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Mariah Carey's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
Check out Kim Kardashian and North West's cutest Instagram moments of 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sam Smith looks happy and healthy while enjoying the sights in New Zealand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen remembers her first runway, plus more supermodels' big week on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTShe's back!
From Crowd Ignite