Goldie Hawn dismisses Kate Hudson marriage quotes
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.5 of 17
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: MAIDANA/JERC/Bauer-Griffin8 of 17
- Photo: Universal/AP/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: BD3/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage16 of 17
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Goldie Hawn has dismissed reports she told a journalist her daughter Kate Hudson had secretly wed her fiance, Muse frontman Matt Bellamy, insisting: "They aren't married."
The "Overboard" star was quoted in Britain's ES magazine as saying: "When my daughter Kate married an English rock star it didn't worry me; all that matters [is] that the relationship is a good one. What people do is not necessarily who they are."
RELATED: Celebritots With Unusual Names
Her remarks were picked up worldwide, prompting a Twitter user to ask Hawn, "So are kate and Matt really married, or are the press twisting your words.....as they do.....again!"
The actress noticed the tweet and quickly responded, "Darling once again (sic) twisted the truth. They aren't married. Baby they never get it right!!"
British-born Bellamy proposed to Hudson last spring, just months before she gave birth to their son, Bingham, in July (11), but the actress insisted they were in no rush to exchange vows.
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »