Goldie Hawn dismisses Kate Hudson marriage quotes
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.5 of 17
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: MAIDANA/JERC/Bauer-Griffin8 of 17
- Photo: Universal/AP/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: MKAA/ZDS/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: BD3/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage16 of 17
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Goldie Hawn has dismissed reports she told a journalist her daughter Kate Hudson had secretly wed her fiance, Muse frontman Matt Bellamy, insisting: "They aren't married."
The "Overboard" star was quoted in Britain's ES magazine as saying: "When my daughter Kate married an English rock star it didn't worry me; all that matters [is] that the relationship is a good one. What people do is not necessarily who they are."
RELATED: Celebritots With Unusual Names
Her remarks were picked up worldwide, prompting a Twitter user to ask Hawn, "So are kate and Matt really married, or are the press twisting your words.....as they do.....again!"
The actress noticed the tweet and quickly responded, "Darling once again (sic) twisted the truth. They aren't married. Baby they never get it right!!"
British-born Bellamy proposed to Hudson last spring, just months before she gave birth to their son, Bingham, in July (11), but the actress insisted they were in no rush to exchange vows.
Gisele Bundchen posts pics of her bikini body and beach vacation with hubby Tom Brady and daughter Vivian on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Naomi Watts dishes on the secret to staying in touch with her inner child and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
From Behati Prinsloo to Kim Kardashian, check out the celebrities who've found themselves in compromising positions.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTThat waist!
From Crowd Ignite