Goodwin's friends staged intervention to stop cash handouts to strangers
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: ginnygoodwin/Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: Adrianna Barraza/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Marie Claire/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN15 of 16
Friends of generous Ginnifer Goodwin have staged an intervention to stop the actress from handing out cash to random strangers.
The naive "He's Just Not That Into You" star admits she used to reach into her purse every time she saw a poor person, but her kindly ways had pals fearing for her safety - so they decided it was time to step in.
She tells People magazine, "My friends had an intervention about me handing money to strangers on the street. They think I'm actually endangering myself."
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Find out all about Hilary's experience with the dating app on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »