Goodwin's friends staged intervention to stop cash handouts to strangers
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: ginnygoodwin/Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: Adrianna Barraza/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Marie Claire/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN15 of 16
Friends of generous Ginnifer Goodwin have staged an intervention to stop the actress from handing out cash to random strangers.
The naive "He's Just Not That Into You" star admits she used to reach into her purse every time she saw a poor person, but her kindly ways had pals fearing for her safety - so they decided it was time to step in.
She tells People magazine, "My friends had an intervention about me handing money to strangers on the street. They think I'm actually endangering myself."
Naomi Watts dishes on the secret to staying in touch with her inner child and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Check out Reese Witherspoon's, Demi Lovato's and more stars' weekend workouts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Jennifer Aniston has changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Julianne Hough, these are the most embarrassing wardrobe splits.Watch Video »
From Amanda Bynes to Kanye West, check out the most famous Twitter quitters.Watch Video »