- Photo: APL/WENN1 of 21
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America2 of 21
- Photo: Splash News3 of 21
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News4 of 21
- Photo: 4CRNS/Premiere/Fame Flynet5 of 21
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News6 of 21
- Photo: George Pimentel/Getty Images North America7 of 21
- Photo: Clasos.com.mx/Splash News8 of 21
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 21
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 21
- Photo: ADREES LATIF/Reuters11 of 21
- Photo: Blanco-RS-rol/X17online.com/X1712 of 21
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News13 of 21
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/VF13/WireImage14 of 21
- Photo: Getty Images North America15 of 21
- Photo: JASON REDMOND/Reuters16 of 21
- Photo: Rex USA17 of 21
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet18 of 21
- Photo: ABFR/GSI19 of 21
- Photo: Fame Flynet20 of 21
By Kat Giantis
Another day, yet another item predicting doom for Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux. The latest offering comes courtesy of Radar Online, which pieces together some circumstantial evidence in order to declare that their wedding is "on hold," a rumor that has been floating around since last summer.
The signs, such as they are, include the fact that the actress celebrated her recent 45th birthday with pals (including Courteney Cox) in Los Angeles instead of with her fiancé in New York, where he's filming the HBO series "The Leftovers."
"Justin asked Jen to come to New York City, but she declined, citing the cold weather," alleges a source. "She wanted to be in sunny Southern California with her friends."
Leaving aside the fact that no one really says "sunny Southern California" in casual conversation, Radar also points to Aniston's absence at the funeral of Theroux's pal (and her "Along Came Polly" co-star) Philip Seymour Hoffman.
"There is absolutely no wedding talk or planning going on," continues the spy. "Publicly the couple is saying it's because they are just too busy with work, but if they wanted to get married, it would happen."
The pair of three or so years became engaged in August 2012, when Theroux popped the question as they celebrated his 41st birthday. They were last seen cozying up while vacationing in Cabo over New Year's.
"The relationship is definitely at an impasse," contends a mole. "Either it's going to fizzle out, which seems likely, or they get married."
The latest issue of In Touch (aka Grain of Salt Weekly) served up a similar assessment, with a source claiming, "I don't think it's going to last much longer. They just don't spend much time together."
Countered an Aniston pal to Gossip Cop, "All is well for Justin and Jen."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »