- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 25
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP2 of 25
- Photo: PPNY / GSNY/Splash News3 of 25
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 25
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Pictures5 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 25
- Photo: Castro/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 25
- Photo: Steven Senne/Invision/AP8 of 25
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News9 of 25
- Photo: Astrid Stawiarz/GettyImages.com10 of 25
- Photo: Coqueran/Fame Pictures11 of 25
- Photo: R Chiang/Splash News12 of 25
- Photo: Splash/Splash News13 of 25
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News14 of 25
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News15 of 25
- Photo: CMB/Splash News16 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Pedro Andrade/Wonderwall17 of 25
- Photo: Pacific Coast News18 of 25
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital19 of 25
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News20 of 25
- Photo: Splash News21 of 25
- Photo: FS/X1722 of 25
- Photo: Stefan Soderst/Retna Digital23 of 25
- Photo: PPNY/GSNY/ Dicko/Splash News24 of 25
By Kat Giantis
Romantic reconciliation or friendly rendezvous? Nearly four months after amicably ending their four-year relationship, Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are apparently once again spending quality time together.
Over the Fourth of July weekend, Justin, 30, surfaced in Toronto, where Jessica, 29, is shooting the "Total Recall" remake. Several sightings of the pair followed, including a taco chow-down a deux, says LaineyGossip.
They are "quietly seeing each other again," an insider shares with Us Weekly. "They have been talking the whole time and decided to give it another shot."
In early June, right around the time Biel enjoyed a paparazzi-captured motorcycle ride with Gerard Butler, her co-star on the recently wrapped (and aptly titled) "Playing the Field," the actress was spied having a cozy tête-à-tête with Timberlake at a mutual friend's party.
"Jessica really wanted to get back together with him," notes the spy, "and Justin realized single life is not what it's cracked up to be."
Since reclaiming his bachelor status in March, Timberlake has been linked to a string of starlets, including Ashley Olsen, Scarlett Johansson, Olivia Wilde and his "Friends With Benefits" co-star Mila Kunis.
But Biel was never far from his mind.
"She is the single-handedly most significant person in my life," he revealed in the July issue of Vanity Fair. "In my 30 years, she is the most special person, OK? … I don't want to say much more, because I have to protect things that are dear to me -- for instance, her."
But another Us snitch offers a glass-half-empty warning about the difficulties presented by a possible reunion, downplaying, "They're just spending time together and taking things slowly."
Still, Timberlake's attitude seems to have shifted this year, especially about settling down and having a family.
"As little as six months ago I wouldn't have even thought about that," he told Vanity Fair, "but now it feels like a closer planet orbiting around."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out what the cast of "The Princess Bride" is up to today.Watch Video »
Dissed By Snoop
A Snoop Dogg superfan gets dissed by his favorite rapper on New Year's Eve.Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Kate Hudson, and Jennifer Lopez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"DWTS" champion Val Chmerkovskiy gave Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen a salsa lesson, dished on his win, that heavy mirror ball trophy, and the upcoming tour!Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kim Kardashian and more show off their best Throwback Thursday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Brooklyn Decker chats about filming "Battleship" in Hawaii and more with Wonderwall's Lisa Ingrassia.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite