- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA1 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: Carrillo/Buchan/Pacific Coast News3 of 18
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage4 of 18
- Photo: Pablo/Fame Flynet5 of 18
- Photo: Lionel Cirroneau/Invision/AP6 of 18
- Photo: Reuters7 of 18
- Photo: Bela Szandelszky/Invision/AP8 of 18
- Photo: Steve Yeater/Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP10 of 18
- Photo: AN2/WENN11 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP14 of 18
- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP15 of 18
- Photo: MAX WHITTAKER/Invision/AP16 of 18
- Photo: CD1/WENN17 of 18
By Kat Giantis
Arnold Schwarzenegger revealed last month that he's still hoping to reconcile with estranged wife Maria Shriver. But dining al fresco with a much younger lady might not be the best way to facilitate such a reunion.
Last Friday in Santa Monica, the former governor and sometime two-timer, 65, was snapped laughing and chatting over a cozy dinner with a blond identified by the New York Daily News as Heather Milligan, 38, a physical therapist who counts several professional athletes among her clientele.
The two have plenty in common, what with Milligan dedicating her professional life to physical fitness and Ahnuld achieving stardom by lifting heavy objects with his rippling, Mr. Universe-approved muscles.
Another plus: Milligan appears to be discreet. She deleted a birthday tweet she sent to the actor last July, and when the Daily News called her for comment on the hookup rumors, a receptionist at her Westchester, Calif., practice explained, "She's not going to make herself available. She's not going to talk."
Schwarzenegger's 25-year marriage to Shriver hit the skids in May 2011 amid revelations that he'd fathered a son with the family's housekeeper.
Also on Wonderwall:
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLike Their Folks
From Crowd Ignite