- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin1 of 26
- Photo: Summit Entertainment/Promotional2 of 26
- Photo: GSI/.3 of 26
- Photo: GSI/.4 of 26
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 26
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America6 of 26
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP7 of 26
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks8 of 26
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP9 of 26
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP10 of 26
- Photo: DENIS POROY/Invision/AP11 of 26
- Photo: AB1/WENN12 of 26
- Photo: Summit/Promotional13 of 26
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com14 of 26
- Photo: Anthony/Pacific Coast News15 of 26
- Photo: Photo Rio News/Splash News16 of 26
- Photo: Reis/Fame Pictures17 of 26
- Photo: VPC/WENN18 of 26
- Photo: MTV/Promotional19 of 26
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP20 of 26
- Photo: Summit/Promotional21 of 26
- Photo: Robert Smith/Ipa Press/Retna Digital22 of 26
- Photo: ST1/HSS/WENN23 of 26
- Photo: GSI/.24 of 26
- Photo: ABFR/.25 of 26
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP26 of 26
By Kat Giantis
Will Kristen Stewart soon become the glummest glowing bride ever? In a sure sign that promotion for "Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" is kicking into high gear, engagement rumors are floating around the smile-stingy actress, 22, and her on- and off-screen leading man, Robert Pattinson, 26.
According to In Touch, K.Stew was recently spotted browsing the glittery wares at Los Angeles jeweler-to-the-stars Neil Lane.
"She was trying on gold rings with various colored diamonds -- nothing traditional," a spy told the tab.
On Wednesday, Beverly Hills-based Claude Morady Estate Jewelry raised eyebrows when it posted a link to the story on Facebook with the message, "We can neither confirm nor deny firsthand knowledge of this rumor.... :)."
The question-popping speculation comes hot on the heels of an Us Weekly report that claims Robsten, who were first linked in 2009, are eager to take a cue from Edward and Bella by procreating.
"He is over-the-moon in love with Kristen," gushes a source. "For him, she's The One, so it's just a matter of when they decide to have kids."
Stewart is supposedly on board with the domestic bliss plan, starting with the betrothal.
"She loves Rob, and she's finally ready," oversells a source to In Touch. "An engagement is a logical next step. In the past year, they've really heated up: moving in together, traveling together, introducing each other to friends."
In light of their together-time and recent touchy-feeliness at the Cannes Film Festival, a bigger commitment wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility for the low-key pair.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite