- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Star Magazine/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Allan Bregg/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com12 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: GARDINER ANDERSON/KRIEGER/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks15 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks16 of 16
By Kat Giantis
Jennifer Aniston is closing in on her one-year anniversary with Justin Theroux, and she's received the usual thoughtful gift from the tabloids: speculation that she's knocked up and headed down the aisle.
"Jen: Pregnant Bride!" trumpets the latest issue of Star magazine, which claims the actress is "in the early stages of pregnancy" and plans to get hitched this summer in a lavish, star-studded ceremony in Greece.
The tab has narrowed down the location to two scenic spots on the island of Crete, where Aniston's actor dad, John, was born, and says she's getting aisle-walk assistance from her "cousin," Antonis Anastassakis.
"We are already preparing for the wedding celebration," Anastassakis (that's Aniston's original surname) is stiltedly quoted as saying. "We will have a blast for sure."
And, of course, Jen's pals will purportedly trek halfway around the world to watch her become Mrs. Theroux, most likely in a blue-domed chapel.
"All her famous girlfriends will be there to support Jen, including Sheryl Crow, Chelsea Handler, Laura Dern and Courteney Cox, whose daughter, Coco, will be the flower girl," alleges a source.
The would-be bride and groom will also supposedly exchange "special gold bands" engraved with their names.
Sounds lovely, right?
Alas, you should hold off on raising a glass of Ouzo and shouting "Opa!" in Jen and Justin's honor, because her rep tells us the nuptial story is a big fat fake.
"I lost count how many times Star has had her pregnant," Aniston's spokesman tells Wonderwall. "This new story is false just like the rest. There is no wedding in Greece, and we are not even sure who that person is who claims to be her cousin."
Star does have a habit of filling up Aniston's womb with babies. Since December, the mag has twice featured cover stories announcing her impending stork delivery of twins, and it has repeatedly claimed she's either expecting or adopting.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Keira Knightley, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out all about Taylor Swift's cute date night and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
David Beckham takes off his shirt for his fans at an LA Galaxy game.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »