- Photo: Jordan STrauss/Invision/AP; Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: API/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA5 of 10
- Photo: Everett Collection/REX USA/Rex USA6 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: INI/Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/SBMF/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Kat Giantis
Nothing says "we're an item" quite like a photo op. On Tuesday, Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden confirmed recent romance rumors when they were snapped hand-in-hand after a caffeine stop in New York (see the photos here).
"The relationship sort of hit Cameron out of nowhere," a Diaz confidant explains to People. "She's always been open-minded when it comes to men. She just wants to have something in common with them and find a personality that loves life and loves as hard as she does."
Another source echoes that sentiment to Us Weekly, saying, "She's happy to have someone to do boyfriend/girlfriend stuff with now. They're both diving straight in."
Most importantly, the actress, 41, is delighted to be dating the tatted-up musician, 35, even if she apparently wants to go slow.
"She's at a point in her life where she would love to settle down, but for now with Benji it's about being happy and taking things as they come," says the People spy. "She's happy … really happy."
The Us insider concurs that Diaz and Madden, who were reportedly introduced by his sister-in-law, Nicole Richie, are "totally coupled up and happy."
They further cemented their lovey-dovey status during a brunch date with pals on Sunday at ABC Kitchen, where they were photographed kissing and enjoying PDA aplenty.
“Throughout the entire meal, Cameron and Benji couldn't keep their hands off each other," an eyewitness tells Star. "They were whispering to each other and laughing, just having the best time together. … They were totally consumed with each other. Benji kept his arm around her, and she'd just rest her head on his shoulder and stare at him, grinning. It was obvious that she's crazy about him."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite