Celebrity Patriot of the Day: Mila Kunis Accepts Marine's Invitation to Corps Shindig
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 17
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: Darla Khazei/Pacific Coast News10 of 17
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.11 of 17
- Photo: Carlos Diaz/Retna Digital12 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com16 of 17
By Kat Giantis
Mila Kunis just reclaimed the coolness factor she lost after her ill-advised gag grope-fest with Justin Timberlake at last month's MTV Movie Awards.
The pocket-size knockout has agreed to accompany an Afghanistan-based serviceman to his Marine Corps Ball after he took to YouTube to ask her out.
"Hey Mila," said a confident, sunglasses-wearing Scott Moore in his video proposal. "It's Sgt. Moore, but you can call me Scott. I just wanted to take a moment out of my day to invite you to the Marine Corps Ball on Nov. 18th in Greenville, North Carolina, with yours truly. So, take a second, think about it and get back to me. OK. Goodbye now."
The actress's acceptance came after a little push from Timberlake and a Fox411 reporter, who questioned her about the invite during a weekend interview to promote "Friends With Benefits."
"Have you seen this? Have you heard about this? You need to do it for your country," urged Justin, who added directly to Sgt. Moore, "I'm going to work on this, man. This needs to go down."
After checking with her rep about the video come-on, Mila consented to be Moore's date.
"I'll go. I'll do it for you," she told Timberlake. "Are you going to come?"
Responded her leading man, "They don't want me! They want you." He then reiterated, "You need to do it for your country."
Declared Kunis, who is now our No. 1 girl crush, "I'll do it."
Expect an avalanche of "Mila, will you go to prom with me?" and "Mila, will you marry me?" videos to start popping up in 3 ... 2 ...
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite