- Photo: WENN1 of 26
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP2 of 26
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Digital3 of 26
- Photo: Getty/WireImage4 of 26
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 26
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com6 of 26
- Photo: USMagazine7 of 26
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com8 of 26
- Photo: Starface.ru/Splash News9 of 26
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 26
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News11 of 26
- Photo: Splash News12 of 26
- Photo: Ronald Zak/Invision/AP13 of 26
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com14 of 26
- Photo: George Pimentel/Getty Images North America15 of 26
- Photo: GVK/WENN16 of 26
- Photo: Ronald Zak/Invision/AP17 of 26
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP18 of 26
- Photo: RD / Kabik/Retna Digital19 of 26
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP20 of 26
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP21 of 26
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com22 of 26
- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent/Splash News23 of 26
- Photo: © RD / Kirkland/Retna Digital24 of 26
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP25 of 26
By Kat Giantis
Demi Moore can't seem to wash Ashton Kutcher out of her shiny, shiny hair. Just days before her estranged hubby's flirtatious mugging with Lea Michele at the "New Year's Eve" premiere, she bumped into him while out to dinner in Los Angeles, reports Us Weekly.
The actress was enjoying a non-romantic meal with a male pal at a private club on Dec. 1 when she caught sight of the "Two and a Half Men" star dining with a quartet of friends across the eatery's patio.
"She approached his table," relays a source. "He gave her a hug, and they spoke for a few minutes."
According to the spy, the tête-à-tête was "polite" but "very awkward."
But the run-in was probably nothing compared to Demi's difficult weekend.
She surfaced in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, to attend the funeral of close friend Pattsy Rugg. Unfortunately, not even mourning is considered off-limits these days: Some oh-so-classy paparazzi snapped her wiping away tears as she exited the service.
As for Ashton, he may be looking to invest some of his super-sized sitcom paychecks in real estate.
X17 says he recently peeped out a $10 million "bachelor pad" in the Hollywood Hills. In addition to a screening room, sweeping views and retractable glass walls, the deluxe digs also have -- you guessed it -- a hot tub.
No word on whether Kutcher liked what he saw, but he can probably count on Lea to attend a future housewarming.
After Monday's premiere, the "Glee" diva gushed about what a privilege it was to act alongside a towering talent in the thespian arts, tweeting, "It was such an honor working with you. I cannot thank you enough."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Take a look back at six times Kylie Jenner wore the exact same outfit as big sis Kim Kardashian West.Watch Video »
Meet The Rock's, the Beckhams' and Demi Lovato's new puppies on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out six Emmy nominees' high school yearbook photos. Can you identity these pre-fame teens?Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »