- Photo: Getty/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: ZH1/ZJE/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Lionel Hahn/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: Nicolas Khayat/Rex USA8 of 17
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA12 of 17
- Photo: WENN13 of 17
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks14 of 17
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA15 of 17
- Photo: Getty Images North America16 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage17 of 17
Just days after Emma Watson confirmed her single status, she's being linked to someone new -- a strapping, scholarly someone new. The London Daily Mirror says the erstwhile "Harry Potter" star, 23, has started seeing an Oxford University student named Matthew Janney, 21.
"It's early days, but they're very much in to each other," relays a source. "Matt's a real hit with the girls, but he may have finally met his match. She doesn't suffer fools gladly. But Matt's a lovely guy, charismatic and intelligent. They make a great couple."
Janney, who's receiving a degree in language studies (he apparently speaks French, Spanish and Russian), has been dubbed both the best-looking player on his rugby team and one of the college's most eligible bachelors.
Watson split with her boyfriend of two years, Will Adamowicz, last summer, although the parting of ways didn't emerge until a few days ago. The two met in 2011 when both were students at Oxford.
As for the new romance, Emma's rep sidesteps, "We do not comment on speculation regarding our clients' private lives."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Heidi's craziest Halloween costumes through the years.Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Check out what the cast of "Beverly Hills, 90210" is up to now.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »