- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 23
- Photo: Jean Catuffe/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 23
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet3 of 23
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 23
- Photo: GEVA HGVC/GSI5 of 23
- Photo: GEVA HGVC/GSI6 of 23
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 23
- Photo: Miguel/CPR/Fame Flynet8 of 23
- Photo: GEVA HGVC/GSI9 of 23
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/FameFlynet Pict/Fame Flynet10 of 23
- Photo: WENN/Retna Digital11 of 23
- Photo: ./Fame Flynet12 of 23
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage13 of 23
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN14 of 23
- Photo: © Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.15 of 23
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage16 of 23
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Premiere/Fame Flynet17 of 23
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage18 of 23
- Photo: Fern/Splash News19 of 23
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks20 of 23
- Photo: MARK SAVAGE/StarTraks21 of 23
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage22 of 23
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP23 of 23
By Kat Giantis
Lindsay Lohan is nothing if not consistent. Six years ago, she blamed dehydration and "heat exhaustion" for her repeated absences from the set of "Georgia Rule." The powers-that-be weren't buying it, and chastised her as "discourteous, irresponsible and unprofessional" in a leaked letter.
"We are well aware that your ongoing all-night heavy partying is the real reason for your so-called 'exhaustion,'" fumed producer James Robinson. "We refuse to accept bogus excuses for your behavior."
Cut to last Friday, when Lindsay, 25, nearly broke the Internet after reports surfaced that she was found "unresponsive" in her hotel room. Her rep quickly assured everyone that she was fine, just suffering from "exhaustion and dehydration."
So, did she spend her weekend catching up on sleep, like the responsible grown-up she now is? Come on, what do you think?
Us Weekly reports that Lohan partied at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont on Saturday night after seemingly making a beeline there after wrapping filming for the day (she still had her Liz-style hair and makeup on).
"For someone so exhausted, it was shocking to see her out past 1 a.m.," a spy tells the mag.
LiLo reportedly spent the evening at her home away from home chatting with a group of five guys as the likes of Busy Philipps and Haylie Duff buzzed around.
When asked about Lindsay's late night, her rep told Wonderwall, "We're not going to comment on this."
Per her usual playbook, Lohan has blamed Friday's scare on her supposedly unparalleled work ethic.
"Note to self.. After working 85 hours in 4 days, and being up all night shooting, be very aware that you might pass out from exhaustion & 7 paramedics MIGHT show up @ your door," she tweeted. "Hopefully they're cute. Otherwise it would be a real let down."
Like us, you might ask, "Could two whole weeks of filming on a made-for-TV movie really be that taxing? Linds couldn't possibly be on-camera for 85 hours in four days, so what else is she doing that's making her so weary? Is totaling a Porsche that tiring?"
According to her spokesman, Friday's incident was a simple matter of the starlet needing sleep.
"Lindsay worked a grueling schedule the past few days," he explained. "She was on set last night at 7 p.m. and worked through the night until 8 a.m. this morning. She took a nap before shooting her scene. Producers were concerned when she did not come out of her room and called paramedics as a precaution."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »