- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 19
- Photo: WENN2 of 19
- Photo: GIUSEPPE CACACE/Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: KPA/WENN4 of 19
- Photo: Chris Ashford/Camera Press/Retna Ltd.5 of 19
- Photo: Chris Ashford / Camera Press/Retna Digital6 of 19
- Photo: Pete Muller/Invision/AP7 of 19
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 19
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 19
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com10 of 19
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin11 of 19
- Photo: PAPSFIRST/Splash News12 of 19
- Photo: Splash News13 of 19
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Ltd.14 of 19
- Photo: Splash News15 of 19
- Photo: Pierpaolo Ferreri / Twin Pics/Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP17 of 19
- Photo: Splash News18 of 19
By Kat Giantis
Those ubiquitous Hollywood insiders can't seem to agree on just what is going on with rumored new squeezes George Clooney and Stacy Keibler.
On Sunday, Us Weekly spotted the leggy former pro wrestler turned "Dancing With the Stars" hoofer driving through the gates of the commitment-avoiding Oscar winner's Los Angeles-area home.
Come Monday morning, she was apparently still there.
"It's more than just a fling," a source insists to the mag. "They're basically exclusive at this point."
The pair, who have known each other for several years and were set up by a mutual pal, have supposedly rendezvoused in London and at George's expansive villa in Lake Como, Italy.
But another snitch believes that Clooney, 50, and Keibler, 31, are taking an easygoing approach to their purported entanglement.
"It's just fun. It's not as serious as everyone is making it out to be," a Stacy confidant tells OK!. "He thinks she's gorgeous and fun to be around, and she thinks he's George Clooney: smart, hot, talented. He's George Clooney -- there isn't too much more to say than that."
Except maybe this: "It's like asking someone if they wanted to go on a date with their 'dream man' and then having it turn out to be reality," opines the spy. "She's always thought he was a good-looking guy."
But, the mole cautions, "They're not monogamous. It's just hanging out, hooking up. Really low-key and chill."
As for Clooney's most recent ex, Italian model-actress Elisabetta Canalis, she's "taking meetings" in Los Angeles, says the New York Post, which spied her looking "carefree" in leather pants while dining out with some girlfriends.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »