George Clooney goes on safari with new lawyer squeeze
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 11
- Photo: INB/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Willi Schneider/Rex USA5 of 11
- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/StarTraks6 of 11
- Photo: INB/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: SUAA/ZDS/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Michael Kovac/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Kat Giantis
When you're dating George Clooney, spending lazy nights on the couch binge-watching "House of Cards" probably isn't high up on the agenda. A month after the Oscar winner escorted British lawyer Amal Alamuddin to a White House screening of "Monuments Men," he's taken her on safari in Tanzania, reports People.
The mag has exclusive photos of the pair's African wildlife adventure, including one in which Clooney has his arm around Alamuddin, whom he was first linked to last October.
In a nod to touristy verisimilitude, the A-lister sports a khaki vest, baseball cap and camera. The brunette lawyer, who specializes in international, criminal and human rights law, wisely opts for a big straw hat.
It's unclear when the photos were taken, but Clooney continued his travels with Alamuddin in the Seychelles. This time Us Weekly scored exclusive pics (anyone seeing a PR pattern here?) of the two enjoying a beachside stroll on March 13. On Tuesday night, they surfaced in New York, where they were snapped exiting the Carlyle Hotel.
"He's with someone who is a very accomplished attorney," a source tells People. "She isn't someone who is pursuing a career in acting or entertainment. She's on his level."
Another insider tells Us that Alamuddin is "very smart and can hold a conversation," and she and Clooney "are always very close" and absorbed in their own "private" confabs. "He does like having her around," concludes the snitch.
George initially denied dating Amal, who graduated from Oxford, speaks three languages and nabbed the top spot on a list of London's "hottest barristers." His camp categorized their relationship as professional, with the two working together on a Syrian surveillance satellite program (points for originality on that one).
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite