- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 19
- Photo: Sandy/NPG3 of 19
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News4 of 19
- Photo: KCS Presse/Splash News5 of 19
- Photo: POER SPOT/GSI6 of 19
- Photo: Alban Wyters/Abaca/StarTraks7 of 19
- Photo: starsurf/Stewy/Splash News8 of 19
- Photo: Zeus/Chaos/Fame Flynet9 of 19
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News10 of 19
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/Fame Flynet11 of 19
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 19
- Photo: Zeus/Chaos/Fame Flynet13 of 19
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage14 of 19
- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA15 of 19
- Photo: Jonathan Leibson/WireImage16 of 19
- Photo: Boris Issaei/NPG17 of 19
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage18 of 19
By Kat Giantis
Two days after Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez welcomed a bouncing baby boy into the world, he's already become a hot topic on the rumor mill. Sources tell E! News and TMZ that the newlyweds, both 47, have christened the tot with a Spanish-flavored moniker, Maceo Robert Martinez.
"They chose it because it means gift from God," an insider explains to E!. "Olivier wanted to give a nod to his Spanish roots. They picked the name a while ago -- they love it."
According to our two minutes of intensive research, Maceo is a version of Matthew and Matteo. The tyke's middle name -- Robert -- is apparently in honor of the French actor's father, a onetime professional boxer.
Halle, who, by the by, was named after a Cleveland department store, gave birth to the bundle of joy at Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles.
Maceo joins big sister Nahla Aubry, 5, who was subject of an intense custody battle between the actress and her former flame, model Gabriel Aubry. That legal ugliness culminated in Thanksgiving fisticuffs between Martinez and Aubry before a deal was reached.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Eddie Is Red Hot
Here are 5 things you may not know about Eddie Redmayne.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Alba flaunts her bikini body and shares photos from her work trip to Thailand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
January Jones, Emily Blunt, and Amber Heard all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Chris Evans and Chris Pratt's rivalry and their philanthropic wager on Replay.Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco dishes on the minor disaster that occurred during her wedding, marriage fever on the set of "The Wedding Ringer" and more!Watch Video »